Luton Town (H) | Sat 13th April, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a bad idea. If we make say 6 changes for example (I actually think it might be 7), then with the 5 subs during the game we are actually able to give rest to the entire starting 11.

But if you make next to no changes, we can only rest a maximum of 5 if we use all subs. Pretty much everyone needs the rest, so it’ll be 5 changes at an absolute minimum, but I think probably 7 coming in (Ederson, Rico, Nunes, KDB, Doku, Bobb, Alvarez)
That is why I said strongest, thereabouts possible/available 11 - subject to injury and fatigue. Not suggesting no changes and risking players

Not a chance Rodri plays, it seems to be somewhat psychological that we can't win without him. I guess it stems from the 3 games earlier this season but two were Arsenal & VIlla away and the other a cup game. We hammered Luton without him in the cup a few weeks ago and did ok last season the times he didn't play.

Not a chance Rodri plays, it seems to be somewhat psychological that we can't win without him. I guess it stems from the 3 games earlier this season but two were Arsenal & VIlla away and the other a cup game. We hammered Luton without him in the cup a few weeks ago and did ok last season the times he didn't play.

Last season we had Gundogan who could do a great job as a 6, no one so far has shown they can step in as well.

I think Rodri, Stones, Phil, Bernardo and maybe Josko will be rested Saturday.

If Walker’s fit enough he’ll play an hour or so with Rico at left back.

Last season we had Gundogan who could do a great job as a 6, no one so far has shown they can step in as well.

I think Rodri, Stones, Phil, Bernardo and maybe Josko will be rested Saturday.

If Walker’s fit enough he’ll play an hour or so with Rico at left back.
Didn't Foden and Bernardo sit a game out only a couple of weeks ago? Also Gvardiol hasn't played that much recently. Rodri and Stones would be my only changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.