luton town

These are my brothers team, if they get into the prem he cant ever slag us off again as we were luton once and now they will be rich too

These are my brothers team, if they get into the prem he cant ever slag us off again as we were luton once and now they will be rich too
To be honest, I dont really think we were ever Luton?

You know what i mean , a small team dreaming big
As bad as things got with us, it doesn't compare with anything that happened to Luton.
Since the "David Pleat/Randy Antic" match against us they've had relegations, demotions, the most ever points penalty deduction, major financial trouble, eventually ending up in the conference, lost out in 3 promotion play offs and are now on the verge of getting into the Premier league having lost their manager to Southampton during the season.
I remember a tv programme about them where they had resorted to selecting a manager from a fans popularity poll.
If they do get promoted, not sure how they will survive on a really small budget and a ground that is well below premier league standard and capacity.
Had some good players through the years like Rioch, Paul Walsh and Malcolm Mcdonald.
On a downer, they also supplied the Futcher twins.
My favourite non city player was Ricky Hill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.