Luton v Wombles Sat (Merged)

Re: Luton v Wombles Sat

mancitygaz said:
Is this on the telly?

Can't find it anywhere.

Wasnt on any of the main channels, they showed the womens FA cup final which was more of a game than the Scottish Cup final which they also showed. Id be more interested in watching play off finals tbh.

Glad Wimbledon won though, interviewing Luton fans before the game and all were going "we are a superior team" etc etc despite finishing about 10 points behind Wimbledon.

hertsblue said:
mancitygaz said:
Is this on the telly?

Can't find it anywhere.

Wasnt on any of the main channels, they showed the womens FA cup final which was more of a game than the Scottish Cup final which they also showed. Id be more interested in watching play off finals tbh.

Glad Wimbledon won though, interviewing Luton fans before the game and all were going "we are a superior team" etc etc despite finishing about 10 points behind Wimbledon.
It was on some muggy channel in the depths of Sky. I clicked on it but it was pay per view. Pay per fucking view for the non league play off!

Sky Plussed it on Premier Sports to watch as live after the Scottish Cup Final. Watched intently, got into it and after 119 minutes - End of Programme - Fuckers missed the penatly shoot out as they had not updated the TV Guide to take into account the overrun.

Absolute cheap shit of a channel.

Really pissed off that I was unable to watch it because I've been following AFC Wimbledon since their inception. Made up that they're Football League, though. What a success story.

Pigeonho said:
hertsblue said:
mancitygaz said:
Is this on the telly?

Can't find it anywhere.

It was on some muggy channel in the depths of Sky. I clicked on it but it was pay per view. Pay per fucking view for the non league play off!

They also didn't have tickets on general sale at ticket office, just on some ticket website. Think if they had them at ticket office they could have had a few more bums on seats.

Went today with a Wednesday fan, great game, we went as fans of the game. Great result, and I hope they go on and on. Shame they booed Bernstein, not his fault!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
GAZZA said:
It was worth it just to see the look on Nick "Celebrity Chairman" Ross' face.

Do you mean Nick Owen?
Bloody Hell, has he changed his name again? ;-)
Yeah I did mate, thought Ross didn't sound right.

Really pleased for Wimbledon!!! But I don't hate mk dons, in fact I want them to do really well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.