Luton v Wombles Sat (Merged)

Re: Luton v Wombles Sat

AndyFcum said:
LongsightM13 said:
AndyFcum said:
The less than expected attendance is a lot to do with the crazy ticket prices set by the Conference and I guess MCFC as well?

Prices are £36 and £41 plus booking fees and postage from an agency, which has also put off fans from many other clubs across non-league who would have gone across, probably supporting Wimbledon too and for a look at the stadium.
Fuck off you Happy Shopper rag.
The prices were set by the Football League, fuck all to do with City. We get a flat fee for stadium rental and nothing more. And as part of the lease, a chunk of that goes back to the taxpayers of Manchester - and some of it will, by extension, be spunked away on your vanity project for empire builders, traitors, cowards and retired hooligans, while genuine, real, traditional non-league clubs don't get a penny.
Still, no wonder you want to suck up to AFC Wimbledon. They are a proper breakaway club. They have broken away for a start.
You twats, meanwhile, want it both ways, playing at being a breakaway while still supporting the 'original' club. Traitors, cowards and hypocrites.
A 'club' created by cunts, for cunts.
Wimbledon had their club stolen from them.
You scumbags turned your back on your club when the going got tough.
Shame on you lowlife for even considering yourself worthy of watching this club.

Yep found it, the part of your amusing rant that's actuallly TRUE -

"Wimbledon had their club stolen from them"
But the rest, "retired hooligans" lol.... "vanity project for empire builders".....in the Northern Premier League. lmao, pmsl, rotfl etc etc. Where do you get this stuff? Schoolkids shouldn't be on a forum like this son.

We get Council support because of the large amount of community work that we do (and have done for 6 years) for people right across Greater Manchester, some of which might visit Happy Shopper. Its a few hundred thousand investment toward sports facilities and pitches which will also serve the wider community in Moston; not exactly £132m of taxpayers and lottery money subsidising your move from Maine Road to the Commonwealth Stadium (yes we know you pay a lease).

You’re not factoring in most of Moston including me. Don`t want your club or your nobhead fans like you here.

AndyFcum said:
LongsightM13 said:
AndyFcum said:
The less than expected attendance is a lot to do with the crazy ticket prices set by the Conference and I guess MCFC as well?

Prices are £36 and £41 plus booking fees and postage from an agency, which has also put off fans from many other clubs across non-league who would have gone across, probably supporting Wimbledon too and for a look at the stadium.
The prices were set by the Football League, fuck all to do with City. We get a flat fee for stadium rental and nothing more. And as part of the lease, a chunk of that goes back to the taxpayers of Manchester - and some of it will, by extension, be spunked away on your vanity project for empire builders, traitors, cowards and retired hooligans, while genuine, real, traditional non-league clubs don't get a penny.
Still, no wonder you want to suck up to AFC Wimbledon. They are a proper breakaway club. They have broken away for a start.
You twats, meanwhile, want it both ways, playing at being a breakaway while still supporting the 'original' club. Traitors, cowards and hypocrites.
Shame on you lowlife for even considering yourself worthy of watching this club.

But the rest, "retired hooligans" lol.... "vanity project for empire builders".....in the Northern Premier League. lmao, pmsl, rotfl etc etc. Where do you get this stuff? Schoolkids shouldn't be on a forum like this son.

We get Council support because of the large amount of community work that we do (and have done for 6 years) for people right across Greater Manchester, some of which might visit Happy Shopper. Its a few hundred thousand investment toward sports facilities and pitches which will also serve the wider community in Moston; not exactly £132m of taxpayers and lottery money subsidising your move from Maine Road to the Commonwealth Stadium (yes we know you pay a lease).
You seem to forget the hundreds of millions our club is investing in the regeneration of Manchester. Yes, that's right, putting money into the city, not taking it out like certain foreign owners. Or certain clubs whose fans still sing about City living in a 'council house' — and then go begging for a council bedsit.
Oh, yes, I forgot. Your franchise club is the first in the world ever to have communty schemes.
None of the 'real' non league clubs with tradition and history (oops, that word again) do any of this sort of stuff.
Neither do City. I must have imagined City's extensive, universally heralded and award winning City In The Community scheme, incorporating everything from health and education schemes for everyone from toddlers to pensioners, to the Kickz sport and music project to give young people in Manchester an alternative to crime and gang culture. I must have imagined it was so far ahead of the work done by ANY other club that one of its team was chosen to be part of the World Cup bid presentation team. I must have imagined the huge commitments to adopted charities, the Sierra Leone link-up etc.
How could that ever compete with a few games of five-a-side for schoolkids?
The fact is — and you people can never get away from this and so never challenge the point — you are not a breakaway club. Because you have never broken away.
You cannot be a breakaway club iif you still support the parent monster.
There is the massive difference between you and AFC Wimbledon. They would never cheer MK Dons, for they have integrity. They have loyalty.
You cheer United because you want to have your cake and eat it. You have no integrity. You have no concept of loyalty.
You have no dignity and, despite your claims to be some sort of admired social protest movement, from what I've seen you have no respect from anyone other than the deluded faction of the United support who do not despise you for your treachery, and their media apologists.
Take away the financial aspect involved in accommodating your large support of ex Rag Army bullies and their rodent faced offspring, who delight in intimidating proper non league clubs, their supporters and the small towns which have been their historic communities for generations, then non-league in general hates you. With a passion.
AFC Wimbledon are a club to be admired.
Yours is a club to be despised.
You certainly are not fit to be mentioned in the same breath as them.

ManCityTom said:
AndyFcum said:
LongsightM13 said:

You’re not factoring in most of Moston including me. Don`t want your club or your nobhead fans like you here.

It's not most of Moston. You with your sky blue shades might not want the project, but what about the thousands of other local residents, the local schools and Moston Juniors FC? They might want to consider it.

LongsightM13 said:
AndyFcum said:
LongsightM13 said:

You seem to forget the hundreds of millions our club is investing in the regeneration of Manchester. Yes, that's right, putting money into the city, not taking it out like certain foreign owners. Or certain clubs whose fans still sing about City living in a 'council house' — and then go begging for a council bedsit.
Oh, yes, I forgot. Your franchise club is the first in the world ever to have communty schemes.
None of the 'real' non league clubs with tradition and history (oops, that word again) do any of this sort of stuff.
Neither do City. I must have imagined City's extensive, universally heralded and award winning City In The Community scheme, incorporating everything from health and education schemes for everyone from toddlers to pensioners, to the Kickz sport and music project to give young people in Manchester an alternative to crime and gang culture. I must have imagined it was so far ahead of the work done by ANY other club that one of its team was chosen to be part of the World Cup bid presentation team. I must have imagined the huge commitments to adopted charities, the Sierra Leone link-up etc.
How couldthat compete with a few games of five-a-side?
The fact is, and you people can never get away from this, is that you are not a breakaway club because you have never broken away.
There is the massive difference between you and AFC Wimbledon. They would never cheer MK Dons, for they have integrity. They have loyalty.
You cheer United because you want to have your cake and eat it. You have no integrity. You have no concept of loyalty.
You have no dignity and, from what I've seen, no respect from anyone other than the deluded faction of the United support who do not despise you for your treachery, and their media apologists.

Phew!

Absolutely brilliant summary of the contradiction that is the Fuckems.

I know quite a few of them, regulars, and not a single one of them doesn't still support the rags, doesn't still go to the big games.

I wouldn't mind as much, but they constantly play the loyalty card when they are as far removed from the word loyalty that it is possible to find.

AndyFcum said:
ManCityTom said:
AndyFcum said:

It's not most of Moston. You with your sky blue shades might not want the project, but what about the thousands of other local residents, the local schools and Moston Juniors FC? They might want to consider it.

What for you lot to take up playing fields when there are hardly any to begin with and to build your ground on Juniors home pitch. And to introduce your wannabe hooligan support to the area no thanks.

AndyFcum said:
tasker said:
no chance mate, luton have sold 11,000. wombles would have sold a lot less then that

Frankenstein's monster.

ManCityTom said:
AndyFcum said:
ManCityTom said:

What for you lot to take up playing fields when there are hardly any to begin with and to build your ground on Juniors home pitch. And to introduce your wannabe hooligan support to the area no thanks.

Erm, the "playing fields" are currently kept locked unless used for organised football - and football happens after the dogdirt, drinks cans/bottles etc have been shifted. The new scheme includes an additional 3G pitch and MJ would benefit from a relationship with a semi-pro football team, if they agree to it of course.

Hooligans?! Complete load of rubbish. What is your real agenda?

Love to see Wimbledon win and gain league football,what a rise that club has had! If it wasnt for the City of the conference spending shed loads for that level, Wimbledon would have gone up as champions.

Soulboy said:
LongsightM13 said:
AndyFcum said:

How couldthat compete with a few games of five-a-side?
The fact is, and you people can never get away from this, is that you are not a breakaway club because you have never broken away.
You have no dignity and, from what I've seen, no respect from anyone other than the deluded faction of the United support who do not despise you for your treachery, and their media apologists.

Phew!

Absolutely brilliant summary of the contradiction that is the Fuckems.

I know quite a few of them, regulars, and not a single one of them doesn't still support the rags, doesn't still go to the big games.

I wouldn't mind as much, but they constantly play the loyalty card when they are as far removed from the word loyalty that it is possible to find.

No one is denying City's community work, but we're not talking about that are we? You don't need anyone's help either. Its maybe the Labour Council wanting to support a kind of workers' co-operative and maybe be seen to helping another set of fans? I also never claimed we were the same as Wimbledon, those are your words. The rest of your "brilliant summary" is just filled with your hate of everything about United - opinions which i'm not gonna change writing on here. But being from Manchester, the home of trade unionism, should stand for more than you inflatable bananas do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.