Lyon (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The article that she's criticising the club for usually goes up before the weekend, then gets updated.
Mate if your going to make a big deal of this you need to reread this part of the thread. it wasn't Karen criticising the article in the first place it was me. I think if City are going to update an article then less than 23 hours before kick off is leaving it a bit late.

One or 2 posters have been saying the champions league is boring.
I don't agree in past seasons they have been some great games.
And this season all the games have been good , even the Lyon home game just the wrong result.
Going for a 1-3 win tomm.

Mate if your going to make a big deal of this you need to reread this part of the thread. it wasn't Karen criticising the article in the first place it was me. I think if City are going to update an article then less than 23 hours before kick off is leaving it a bit late.
Are you fiftyyearsandcounting then as well? Page 2. It was Karen that first spoke to me about it.

Tricky game against a good side. Would take a draw considering the injuries we have. Interesting to see if Pep will play Foden, he could play Mahrez in Bernardo's position but I would give Phil a start.

Not having a great deal of luck with injuries this season are we? KDB (twice) and now Bernie Silva, Gabriel Jesus and Ilkay Gundogan with slight knocks, with Benjamin Mendy and Claudio Bravo long term.

I'm sure we have enough to deal with Lyon, but hope we have Silva, Jesus and Gundogan back for the weekend, and KDB for Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.