Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

All down to a stupid decision by the manager to play a syste
m we have never played, having said that, it was clearly a foul on Laporte, that was the game changer. We are never gonna get close to winning this thing, down to dodgy decisions and absolute, downright ineptitude from the £20m gaffer!!!

I am livid we made only two changes. Fucking criminal mismanagement. foden and Bernardo must be livid. I wouldn’t be surprised if bernardo does go after that.

This one is on Pep. Quarter finals best CL result under him. Getting knocked out by spurs monaco and now fucking lyon. Another manager could of won the trophies Pep has won here with this squad.

How in the world do you sit all of Mahrez, Silva, Bernardo and Foden but play Eric "I can't wait to get out of here" Garcia, Ilkay "The Real Invisible Man" Gundogan and Cement Feet Rodri?

I can't think of any other sport where a manager of a top team would do something so extreme in such a big match, City are an attacking team and he made 40% of their attack Cancelo and Walker. Will Mercedes decide to have Hamilton drive in reverse tomorrow? Do the Patriots ever play tom Tom Brady at defensive lineman in a Super Bowl? Does LeBron James ever sit out in the NBA finals?

Laporte fucking horrible today. Looked worse than Koulibaly did the other day. Fuck me what's going on with our defense.

Fucking Walker strolling should be slapped for the first goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.