Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

I have noticed a couple of your posts and you really sound like an “ expert” but you have it very wrong actually . We lost on Saturday because we did not take chances when they arrived. You can slag Pep off all you like but listen pal there is not a better coach in the world - the champs league is a cup, single game tourno - anything can happen injuries, VAR , poor reffing , mistakes to name just a few- and it did happen, so jog on and try to keep learning as that is what “ experts “ need to do.you have a lot to learn

I agree with most of it, you seem to think Pep can never be questioned though strangely. He changed formation, changed players and gave to much respect to what was a poor side.If we didn’t change our approach Madrid home and away then we didn’t against Lyon in a one off game.

Next year Sterling won't need to ask BT for motivational clips.

One good thing that might come of this is, he may stop giving interviews now to the gutter press.

The whole fucking City team should just desert the media, especially after what they put Bernardo through.

But i wont hold my breathe.

I have noticed a couple of your posts and you really sound like an “ expert” but you have it very wrong actually . We lost on Saturday because we did not take chances when they arrived. You can slag Pep off all you like but listen pal there is not a better coach in the world - the champs league is a cup, single game tourno - anything can happen injuries, VAR , poor reffing , mistakes to name just a few- and it did happen, so jog on and try to keep learning as that is what “ experts “ need to do.you have a lot to learn
Word! Here's an interesting analysis of the game if you're interested:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.