Lyon CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gundogan clearly in a much more forward role, Ferni and Rodri watching the midfield breaks from Lyon, bet know one saw Garcia starting again, bet Pep's showing him he has a place at City rather than in a shitty Barca team.

Whoa....KDB playing out wide on the right? Or is it a 41212 midfield diamond? I could be wrong but don't recall Fern, Gund and Rodri all starting together (with none of them playing in the back). I'm a little concerned when Pep tinkers in the CL, but think we should be a good bet to go through.

[watches as vote percentages in the Match Result poll shift dramatically]

Gutted as I won’t be able to watch this....family do.
Come on City!!!!!
Hoping my phone will be pinging like mad...in a winning way.

Pep knows what he’s doing. A lot of teams have tired after 60 minutes. Maybe the plan is to keep it tight then blow them away with our subs when they tire?

I was nervous before the line up now I'm drinking the keg of beer :)
All faith in Pep tonight, Best manager on the planet. Hopefully it's a Pep masterclass.

I've had a few quid on Lyon - If City don't get to the semi-final, I get £112.50 compensation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.