Lyon CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon 3 at the back with 2 dm's, attacking fullbacks, jesus and sterling on the wings cutting in with kdb as a false 9. Pass them to death, solid at the back, fast counters. Change it up last 20 mins if it hasn't got us winning. Clean sheet tonight.

I think it is not too farfetched. Foden and Bernardo have played there often and are not wingers. KDB firing in those low driven money shot crosses could be effective.
Or drifting inside to allow the overlap with Kyle and quick build up with Gabby and Raz on the edge of the box.

The last time I wasn't excited by the starting XI and we won big was Chelsea 6:0

Haha, the same for me, and that’s not the only time. Several times I thought ”FFS Pep!” and then we’ve won by a big margin.

I have a good feeling!

Cowardly team selection. We might get away with it but it's cold as fuck. Instead of letting them worry about us he over thinks and starts worrying about them. It's Lyon for fuck sake.
2fad5539e80f64543f52cf190ebcea0f.gif

I reckon 3 at the back with 2 dm's, attacking fullbacks, jesus and sterling on the wings cutting in with kdb as a false 9. Pass them to death, solid at the back, fast counters. Change it up last 20 mins if it hasn't got us winning. Clean sheet tonight.
They can score,it won't be a clean sheet

This is an interesting take

Surprised by the team for the fact it’s one less attacking option than the usual minimum.

That said we should be solid whilst still having a goal threat. Tire them out and we have the option of so many attacking substitutions, whatever way the game pans out.

Come on City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.