Lyon CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Garcia is definitely leaving that is a very very poor decision. Does not send out a good message to the rest of the squad. You can openly stage your want to leave but get picked for a quarter final. Should be nowhere near this tie unless he has changed his mind. Just deciding on what minute we will be crying out for Phil. One of our best players since lockdown strange decision.

Regardless of the line-up, 12/1 for Lyon to win seems extremely generous odds. Might have a bit of that just to to soften the blow if we were to lose for whatever reason.

Come on City!

I may be in a minority but I dont get all the hype with Garcia.
Good on the ball but not very tall or not very pacey.
He got done on a goal for Arsenal and was nowhere near Aubameyang.
I just wouldn't put a player in who wants out of the club.
He got sold down the river by Mendy playing him onside by 3 yards

If Garcia is definitely leaving that is a very very poor decision. Does not send out a good message to the test of the squad. You can openly stage your want to leave but get picked for a quarter final. Should be nowhere near this tie unless he has changed his mind. Just deciding on what minute we will be crying out for Phil. One of our best players since lockdown strange decision.
Hopefully 1st minute Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.