Lyon (H) - Post Match Thread

Should hopefully prove to be an irrelevant defeat.

Will act as a wake up call if one were needed.
Feels like we've been stuck in first gear for most of the games so far this season to me. Might just focus their minds, that game. Think what they put into last season and the world cup has left them deflated.

And all the Mahrez doubt makes me laugh, probably the same duds who didn't think Silva or Tevez were good initially. Has more class in his boots than Sterling and Sane. Whipped in about 4 world class crosses at the end, something only De Bruyne can do in our squad. Will enjoy the humble pie eating later.
I think problem with Mahrez is he's come from a team where he was miles above anyone else (after Kante) left and now he's got to adjust to playing around players of his level. Needs some time to settle in and think playing him off bench is best approach for a while.

Pep screwed getting sent off and it made a different today along with messing with starting line up, should have started same team as we did weekend.

I’d be very surprised if anybody will ever be eating humble pie in response to the pile of wank that you often post.
If it's wank to support a new signing from comments like 'what's he done for City?' After about 3 games then I'm delighted to be the biggest wanker on here.

Read it again I said MAYBE, followed by “I DONT KNOW”. I’m confused myself I have no clue.
teams are approaching us differently.....Lyon on the front foot straight away....wolves were the same...even Newcastle had chances......last season we were either retaining possession so well or winning it back so quick that teams could really threaten us....we are doing neither and other teams are pushing that little bit more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.