Lyon (H) - Pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ones going to be an embarrassing turnout...made worse by me, just can’t justify another £80+

Me and the wife each have a season ticket in Colin Bell level 3. Instead of paying around £80 each we've got the 3 match bundle in SS3 for £52.50 each.

Looking forward to seeing the game from a new part of the ground.

I'd play Laporte over Zinchenko because the front 3 of Lyon are quite good on the counter.

Ederson

Walker - Stones - Kompany - Laporte

Fern

B.Silva - D.Silva

Sterling Aguero (if OK) Sane

cant see any more than 40k for this game , which will give the media and opposing supporters plenty of material , when will the media dickheads realise that our suppporters do not have a money tree in their back garden and sometimes have to pick and choose their games . The Dippers and Rags have built their support over 40-50 years and milked tragic events along the way to nurture the support , we have a smaller supporter base and is mainly local and working class. We need to win this group early doors so players like Foden can get game time in the 5th and 6th games , strongest team possible but would give Jesus and Zinchenko starts due to niggling injuries to Kun and Delphino

cant see any more than 40k for this game , which will give the media and opposing supporters plenty of material , when will the media dickheads realise that our suppporters do not have a money tree in their back garden and sometimes have to pick and choose their games . The Dippers and Rags have built their support over 40-50 years and milked tragic events along the way to nurture the support , we have a smaller supporter base and is mainly local and working class. We need to win this group early doors so players like Foden can get game time in the 5th and 6th games , strongest team possible but would give Jesus and Zinchenko starts due to niggling injuries to Kun and Delphino
i wouldn't worry about the rags, they are rarely full on Euro nights, often switching the lights off on the upper tiers to prevent the cameras picking up the empty stands

i wouldn't worry about the rags, they are rarely full on Euro nights, often switching the lights off on the upper tiers to prevent the cameras picking up the empty stands

So true , but never mentioned in the media , we have an extra pint at half time and are ten minutes late back to our seats and the MUEN scrote of reporter has got his red pen out circling our seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.