M.C.F.C. Gentleman's Morning!

Re: M.C.F.C. GENTLEMANS MORNING..!

Keep your eyes peeled on Sunday at the match as we will be handing out flyers for this event.

great old said:
CITY V NEWCASTLE UTD , 30th MARCH , 10am - 2pm

3 EXOTIC DANCERS , TOP COMIC , DJ, DRINKING GAMES , RAFFLES etc.........

MANNINGS , EMBASSY CLUB
HARPURHEY (10 mins from stadium )

Tickets priced just £8.00 each or BUY 10 GET 1 FREE..!
For more details or to purchase tkts pm me.
Tickets available at all forthcoming games and can meet any evening for collection.
Always a great laugh these do,s. ten mins in a taxi though, you wont walk it in ten mins.

I hope the top comic aint that smoggy twunt that nicked my mates glasses at a P&W do a "few years ago"

Been to a few of these mornings and a great way to start the day (though maybe not so good if you have a hot date that evening)

If its half as good as the pre-Derby gentlemen's morning the Sale & Ashton lads put on at Metrovicks, I'm in.

I'll never forget what one of the "dancers" did to that poor blokes flask, and the frenzied bidding when she put it up for auction.

Can still taste it now..

I'll only go if there is witch ducking, a wicker man, a "send a child up the chimney" competition and a slave traders' parade...

Granted no everyones cup of tea ( boring bast**ds ) .
But this is our 16th year of running these shows always a sell out and fantastic morning.
250 / 300 blues having a good laugh , piss up and singalong ,ex players in attendance ,plus 3 lovely girls.

Went to one in Blackley a few years ago, some Oriental bird pulled a cocksure 20 something out of the audience, out came his walnut whip to huge guffaws only for even greater laughs when she took the trakkies right off and the proud and very pissed lad was..........

on tag.

Cheers kenney, just let me know the numbers asap and will meet up with you so you can collect the tickets pal.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:12 pm --<br /><br />Cheers kenney, just let me know the numbers asap and will meet up with you so you can collect the tickets pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.