M.C.F.C. Gentleman's Morning!

Anybody wishing to purchase tickets for this show can pm me and I will meet up with you tomorrow before the match . Keep a look out for the flyers and posters in and around the stadium.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:41 pm --<br /><br />Anybody wishing to purchase tickets for this show can pm me and I will meet up with you tomorrow before the match . Keep a look out for the flyers and posters in and around the stadium.

At one of these things I heard some Bloke was carrying beers back from the bar and an exotic dancer undid his trousers and sucked him off in front of everyone whilst he was stood there with pints in his hands.

peoffrey said:
At one of these things I heard some Bloke was carrying beers back from the bar and an exotic dancer undid his trousers and sucked him off in front of everyone whilst he was stood there with pints in his hands.

everyones heard a rumour like this, but never actually seen it happen

Cheadle Blue said:
peoffrey said:

everyones heard a rumour like this, but never actually seen it happen

I have seen an exotic dancer pleasure someone on stage though.

We handed out 1500 flers last sunday before the liverpool game to blues passing the eastlands bar and mary d's, manchester. Posters for this show are also up in both the city chippies and tonys chippy also near the mitchell arms.
We will be at southampton tomorrow handing out flyers near the station at Yates's.
Anyone wanting tickets can pm me and arrange to collect against leeds or chelsea.
Great show lined up , the girls are fully interactive . Hahaha...!<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:18 pm --<br /><br />We handed out 1500 flers last sunday before the liverpool game to blues passing the eastlands bar and mary d's, manchester. Posters for this show are also up in both the city chippies and tonys chippy also near the mitchell arms.
We will be at southampton tomorrow handing out flyers near the station at Yates's.
Anyone wanting tickets can pm me and arrange to collect against leeds or chelsea.
Great show lined up , the girls are fully interactive . Hahaha...!

Ok kenney nice 1 pal l, just get back to me when you have the numbers and will drop them off for you pal.
Cheers .<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:26 pm --<br /><br />Ok kenney nice 1 pal l, just get back to me when you have the numbers and will drop them off for you pal.
Cheers .

Limited tickets still available for this show.
Anyone wishing to purchase tickets pm me and I can arrange ticket collection.

Still very limited tickets available for our latest show before the newcastle home game.

TOP COMIC , DJ , 3 EXOTIC DANCERS , DRINKING GAMES , RAFFLE ETC.....

SPECIAL GUEST , TOMMY BOOTH

Tickets priced just £8.00 each , contact me for more info / tickets. ( pm me )

THIS CITY IS OURS...! COME ON BLUES LETS PARTY...!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.