M&M's

2 bags for £2 at Tesco. I had a bag of choclate ones which lasted me all the way down to Pompey and back! The peanut ones lasted me yesterday and up until dinner whilst at work. Off for some more on the way home tonight!

simonr555 said:
2 bags for £2 at Tesco. I had a bag of choclate ones which lasted me all the way down to Pompey and back! The peanut ones lasted me yesterday and up until dinner whilst at work. Off for some more on the way home tonight!

I'm tempted to go me self now ya bastard ;)

josh06 said:
simonr555 said:

I'm tempted to go me self now ya bastard ;)

You wont be disappointed my friend

Love M&Ms

Love Minstrels

Wish they would bring back them vise versas :-D

Keep your eyes out for m&ms "dark"
they have an australian address on the packet so presume thats where theyre made/marketed.
you get them in home bargains/quality save every now n again. bloomin gorgeous. really rich cocoa taste.
smashin with a brew. pack is blue n all !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.