M1 NGE

Gelsons Dad said:
In London recently I saw 2 cars parked next to each other.

2BE

N0T 2B

I imagine they belong to some actor but haven't checked.

Must be worth a fortune. Some thespian in Chelsea apparently. The parking spaces there will be worth more than my house.

qn4j6p.jpg

In the late 90's there was a local slapper who took a shine to me... I didn't by the way!!!!!

Her reg on a Vauxhall Calibra was D1 LDO.... 'DILDO'

Nice girl eh?

Apart from the actor one I don't believe a word on here. Offensive plates are not released.

Censored! Hundreds of bad taste number plates including bonk ...
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Censored-Hundreds-bad-taste-number-plates-inclu.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Censored-Hundre ... es-inclu..</a>.
30 Jun 2013 - ... that there is no doubt about the taste of certain number plates. ... are offensive terms for someone with a learning disability, have also not ...

the mystery illness said:
you did , it belongs to a bloke i know , a company director , shags anything that moves as long as it's fit , he's in his fifties now though but still the same i hear.

What are the odds of a bloke who is supremely attractive to women and shagging his way through the population of Britain being moved to celebrate the fact by getting MINGE stuck on the front and back of his car. You know, just so the handful of women who aren't jumping into his bed are convinced just that little bit more and can't resist.

Alternatively, what are the odds that that sort of thing belongs to a crude, middle aged fat bastard who talks a good game but has to settle for whatever he can get every three years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.