M6 OR M1

Ardwick Green Park said:
M1 - Watford - Flag Pub - Wembley - Celibration pint - Flag Pub - Watford - M1 - Home Sunday.

What the fuck is one of them...???

Sheriff Fatman said:
mikeskitz said:
A pal of mine has been working near wembley and has travelled a few different routes and says he has found this one the best, a bit longer round Birmingham but says alot quicker due to roadworks on M6 and M1

Cheers. I looked at that as an option for on the way home when most are travelling at the same time and to save merging with the M1/M6 traffic. Thought it would be quieter on the M6 on the way down with traffic spread across 4 or 5 hours. Safe and happy journey to you.

And to you pal

There's no roadworks on M6 around Bham anymore been finished a while.

Best route is M6 M42 M40.

DD said:
Sensible route would be the M40 I think. M1 is always the one with the most traffic hassle.

This.

M1 is a traffic nightmare and avoid at all costs lads.

blueinsa said:
DD said:
Sensible route would be the M40 I think. M1 is always the one with the most traffic hassle.

This.

M1 is a traffic nightmare and avoid at all costs lads.

You all need to remember that no matter what way you get into North London, both the M40 and M1 will effectively take you onto the North Circular (A406) to Wembley. This road will be rammed, so i'd advise as many of you as possible if you can to get your coaches or cars parked well away, you could be stuck for an hour plus on the North Circ just going a mile when there is a wembey event on, and this one is going have even more traffic coming from the north.
I've got two stops on the tube ;0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.