M60 Bredbury big crash

How the fuck do they crash at 50mph on a motorway

From my M60 experience over the past few months, people taking into consideration that layout is totally different for some turn offs and are not reading the signs and/or getting in lane in good time so are having* to change lanes very quickly and dangerously

*they don't 'have' to do anything. They could do the safe option and go down the wrong lane. They would only suffer inconvenience rather than injury/death

I made a thread once is this the most dangerous motorway in Britain, the only motorway I know where you join in the 3rd lane

From my M60 experience over the past few months, people taking into consideration that layout is totally different for some turn offs and are not reading the signs and/or getting in lane in good time so are having* to change lanes very quickly and dangerously

*they don't 'have' to do anything. They could do the safe option and go down the wrong lane. They would only suffer inconvenience rather than injury/death

I have missed junctions on a couple of occasions due to the lack of signing on the 50mph stretch where they are upgrading to smart motorway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.