M60 tonight Stockport

I was on Heaton Lane Stockport about 3.50 pm intending to stay at the Premier Inn. There was a guy I would say late 20’s stood on the wall on the viaduct threatening to jump. The police were talking to him from the road and he was literally leaning over whilst stood on the wall talking to them. You could hear him shouting to them and he appeared to be very agitated,it was very unpleasant thinking he could fall at any time. There were onlookers filming it so I decided to get back in my car and head for home and didn’t bother booking in. Fortunately I heard he came off the wall and it was all over about an hour later. If he had fallen the screams from him and the onlookers would have been sickening.

I was on Heaton Lane Stockport about 3.50 pm intending to stay at the Premier Inn. There was a guy I would say late 20’s stood on the wall on the viaduct threatening to jump. The police were talking to him from the road and he was literally leaning over whilst stood on the wall talking to them. You could hear him shouting to them and he appeared to be very agitated,it was very unpleasant thinking he could fall at any time. There were onlookers filming it so I decided to get back in my car and head for home and didn’t bother booking in. Fortunately I heard he came off the wall and it was all over about an hour later. If he had fallen the screams from him and the onlookers would have been sickening.
Did your fancy piece make it home ok as well?

Did your fancy piece make it home ok as well?
A seedy hotel?, that is very dirty weekend in Blackpool 80’s ish. If I was out to impress a fancy piece, I have a 57ft modern Cruiser that would adequately double up as a love boat.

Aside from the poor bloke having obvious mental health issues, why the fuck do idiots want to film it ? If he had jumped would they have put it on social media ? What a fucked up society we now have.

Aside from the poor bloke having obvious mental health issues, why the fuck do idiots want to film it ? If he had jumped would they have put it on social media ? What a fucked up society we now have.
On the flip side I was driving to Ashton, over the bridge near Guide Bridge, a few weeks back.
There was a car and a van stopped opposite each other, with traffic queuing behind on both sides. I thought there'd been an accident as a couple more got out.
When we finally got through there was this bloke hugging a guy (clearly distressed) they'd stopped from jumping.

The others were now making sure he didn't get up and throw himself over.

Honestly. The blokes in the van were heroes.

Do you still have a jeremy beadle type programme where they pay for clips? Call it reality TV and someone will be sick enough to put it out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.