M61

missing person

Does anybody know why it's closed and what time it's due to reopen. Travelling from scotland at Kendal it's a race against time.

Wasn't a pretty site. Drove past North bound (South bound blocked off) at 7 this morning and they were just putting the covers up (grey sack cloth on metal barriers). You could see through and there were bits of body strewn across the motorway (internal as well), lots of emergency vehicles and a wagon parked on the hard shoulder.

Got to destination and one of the lads had passed about 30 minutes earlier, prior to them putting up the covers, and he said it was horrendous. Similar to what I'd seen but more graphic as it was there for all to see.

Couldn't be sure but there's a gantry close to where the body was, maybe a jumper? Only speculation though.

Was still closed at 1430 hrs on my way back.

The Future's Blue said:
Wasn't a pretty site. Drove past North bound (South bound blocked off) at 7 this morning and they were just putting the covers up (grey sack cloth on metal barriers). You could see through and there were bits of body strewn across the motorway (internal as well), lots of emergency vehicles and a wagon parked on the hard shoulder.

Got to destination and one of the lads had passed about 30 minutes earlier, prior to them putting up the covers, and he said it was horrendous. Similar to what I'd seen but more graphic as it was there for all to see.

Couldn't be sure but there's a gantry close to where the body was, maybe a jumper? Only speculation though.

This post needs a cat meme.

Lavinda Past said:
The Future's Blue said:

This post needs a cat meme.

tumblr_m4hgtkDyu01rnyeudo1_500.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.