Macc on sat, anyone going?

SouthStandLee

anybody going?

noticed a poster said he hasnt got enough posts to start his own thread so started it in aid of them, and i will be there yes..

Cheers Lee!

What with the BBC announcing earlier in the week that the game had been postponed (you can't expect them to know the difference between Macclesfield and Morecambe can you?) and it not being on the City site, I wouldn't be surprised if a fair few didnt even know it was going ahead!

Other than Hyde, what other games are City playing in the UK this summer?

RsFH said:
Cheers Lee!

What with the BBC announcing earlier in the week that the game had been postponed (you can't expect them to know the difference between Macclesfield and Morecambe can you?) and it not being on the City site, I wouldn't be surprised if a fair few didnt even know it was going ahead!

Other than Hyde, what other games are City playing in the UK this summer?

Macclesfield, Barrow, Radcliffe and Rhyl.

dannybcity said:
Details please.

Saturday, 3pm, £10 adults/£5 concessions according to the Macc site.

The team against Hyde was L Karius; T Smith, R McGivern (F Veseli), S Tse, J Vidal; C Chantler, M Abu, A Clayton, O Elabdellaoui; A Benali, H Bunn (J Olle).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.