Macclesfield FC - Robbie Savage appointed Head Coach (P 14)

Judging by his "team talks" in that documentary about Macclesfield a couple of years ago, he's going to fail. Hopefully he says a bit more than just 'liven up'.

I take a different view on this He didn't have to get involve with Macc, got a financial interest as well, but he did and you can't knock the success he has had with his business partner , turning around a bankrupt business into a community asset Why shouldnt he try out coaching? Good luck to himI hope he proves everyone wrong

I take a different view on this He didn't have to get involve with Macc, got a financial interest as well, but he did and you can't knock the success he has had with his business partner , turning around a bankrupt business into a community asset Why shouldnt he try out coaching? Good luck to himI hope he proves everyone wrong
I think it's more about what experience has he had at coaching? Has he been a coach for academy.kids or the reserves? Either with Macc or anyone else?
He just appears to be from a long line of ex Spawn of Bacon who simply walk into jobs they had no right to take on (Rooney at Derby being the prime example).due to association with The GPC

I think it's more about what experience has he had at coaching? Has he been a coach for academy.kids or the reserves? Either with Macc or anyone else?
He just appears to be from a long line of ex Spawn of Bacon who simply walk into jobs they had no right to take on (Rooney at Derby being the prime example).due to association with The GPC

Think it’s a bit of a stretch linking a non league managerial appointment with a manager who fucked him off as a teenager 30 years ago, without playing a first team game.

The rumour from people with their ear to the ground of non league, is that the other guy wasn’t too far off the mark and it’s all about money. There was talk he was getting itchy feet and might be off and this was their only way of keeping him. And more importantly his investment.

As far as I’m aware he has his badges and does coach Anyhow time will tell

Neighbour has a son who has been invited to their academy, says the facilities are very good, and the club seems to be on sound financial footing , after the bankruptcy.

A Golden is saying, Stick to what you are good at

Robbie Savage has a face for Radio

Their assistant manager Pete Band has now joined Colne Fc as Assistant manager with my mate from work whos managing them.
Apparently Savage was a nightmare, trying go meddle with everything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.