Macclesfield friendly?

frimpongs_buzzin

couldnt see anything regarding this in the search bar, but says on sky sports we're playing them on 24th of july at moss rose?<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:31 pm --<br /><br />oh found it now... reserves!

That's right Hammond, our 1st team will be in New York on the weekend that our reserves play the Macc lads. We play Sporting Lisbon on Fri 23 July and the Red Bulls on Sun 25th July. The reserves play Macc on the 24th.

does anyone know about tickets for this, wouldnt mind going down.

Just rang the ticket office and they're about as useful as an underwater hairdryer!!

Uwe Roslers Grandad said:
does anyone know about tickets for this, wouldnt mind going down.

Just rang the ticket office and they're about as useful as an underwater hairdryer!!

Underwater Hairdryer LOVE IT!!!! Ticket office i feel sorry for them there that bad

It'll be turn up and pay on the door. I used to go Macc when City were away, and for league games everybody turned up and paid on the turnstiles, away fans included, £10.

I'll be attending this one in the Gene Kelly stand!

Howdy.

I'll be at this game, despite not being much of a fan of either side, but I thought I'd pop on here to see if anyone knew who might be playing for City. Any particular surprising omissions from the squad over in the USA, or perhaps some of the more youthful lot in the USA getting sent back?

For those travelling down to Macclesfield, this is what I know so far:

Tickets are a tenner, and those of you who have been a few years ago will know the ground is tiny, so I'd expect the away end to house about 1k, standing, open air, so pack a coat as the weathers shite at the minute.

As for ticket availability, I'm lead to believe, that it's pay on the door for away fans. Macc fans are being encouraged to buy a package which for 3 home friendlies for £20.

Keep an eye on MTFC.co.uk for further details (the site's pretty crap in all honesty, but you might find something useful)

All the best for the forthcoming season from Sunderland & Macclesfield.

ManchesterMackem said:
Tickets are a tenner, and those of you who have been a few years ago will know the ground is tiny, so I'd expect the away end to house about 1k, standing, open air, so pack a coat as the weathers shite at the minute.

As for ticket availability, I'm lead to believe, that it's pay on the door for away fans. Macc fans are being encouraged to buy a package which for 3 home friendlies for £20.

Keep an eye on MTFC.co.uk for further details (the site's pretty crap in all honesty, but you might find something useful).

Away end holds about 2,000.

The ticket package for three for £20 was last season.

There's been a fair bit on the site about the game in the past week.

Including reminding people that the game is still ON after some muppet at the BBC decided that 'Macclesfield' sounded close enough to 'Morecambe' to announce that the game had been postponed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.