Mad as cheese weather

B B

Ballet-on-ice

Got a lupine plant in the back garden in a large pot. Forgot to throw it away end of last autumn with the rest of the plants and just left it.......the buggers still alive and its growing.... in February, that can't be right. I've also noticed that the daffodils are sprouting much earlier than usual and I've even noticed today a couple of cherry blossoms, er, blossoming.

Carry on like this and summer will be in April. Its nice to see but it's seriously screwed up.

_46931625_000314581-1.jpg

Got a lupine plant in the back garden in a large pot. Forgot to throw it away end of last autumn with the rest of the plants and just left it.......the buggers still alive and its growing.... in February, that can't be right. I've also noticed that the daffodils are sprouting much earlier than usual and I've even noticed today a couple of cherry blossoms, er, blossoming.

Carry on like this and summer will be in April. Its nice to see but it's seriously screwed up.

Mowed the lawn at weekend.

Mowed the lawn at weekend.
Probably doing mine when it dries a bit. And Yes here in sunny Wales our national flower is flowering too. Cherry blossom out, checking the pond tonight for newts. I know the frogs are out, loads of spawn in the forests. Sure i've heard woodpeckers. Basically we're all doomed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.