Mad world

Of all the nonsense already on this thread, I can’t believe nobody has asked the ultimate and possibly the most important question of all:

What amount of chicken quantifies a butty to be a super large chicken butty?

nope.

breakfast, luncheon, dinner, supper.

tea is a drink not a meal.

edit:
even the yankies, who are renowned for their poor english,
know the score on this one...

brunch.
the meal eaten somewhere between breakfast and lunch.

by your reckoning it would be called brinner.
Where does tiffin fit in?

Thank god for that. Been playing on my mind how this ended.. :-)

Of all the nonsense already on this thread, I can’t believe nobody has asked the ultimate and possibly the most important question of all:

What amount of chicken quantifies a butty to be a super large chicken butty?
It was a 14ish inch long Sourdough bagget filled with a full chicken breast. It was a beast of a butty

Ok so this morning makes myself a super large Chicken buttie for dinner, I am out and about doing some quoting/measuring and pass the garage which has a Greggs thinks I will get a coffe and bag of crisps to got with buttie. On entering said garage there are 8 people waiting at Greggs so think sod that and get a Costco self serve Grande and a grab bag of walkers and go to pay, cashier says go get a sandwich its in the deal, I say I dont want a sandwich he insists I get a sandwich else he is going to have to charge me £4.05 but if I get a sandwich he will only charge me £3.75 so I paid my £3.75 and now have a perfectly good sandwich I didn't want

Anyway Chicken Salad sandwich for sale £1 collect Trafford Park
If our board were involved, they would offer you 35p with a 65p sell on. I’m not a ****, so 76p and I want a couple of crisps to put into it.cant say fairer than that at my age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.