Madder than Mario (Suarez)

journolud

Maybe it's the frustration of all that time off but I thought Suarez should have gone last night and is a good candidate for maddest player in the league, without any of Mario's redeeming features.

Can't wait to see him against the rags on saturday, he'll either score the winner or last less than thirty minutes.

journolud said:
Maybe it's the frustration of all that time off but I thought Suarez should have gone last night and is a good candidate for maddest player in the league, without any of Mario's redeeming features.

Can't wait to see him against the rags on saturday, he'll either score the winner or last less than thirty minutes.

Im thinking Evra might hurt him a bit. In fact im guessing most rag players are going to want to leave there mark. Be surprised if it doesnt end 10 men each

I'm sure I wasn't the only thinking that if Mario had done to Parker what Suarez did, and if Kompany had done the foot up tackle on Bale that Skrtl did, they would both have been sent off.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
journolud said:

Im thinking Evra might hurt him a bit. In fact im guessing most rag players are going to want to leave there mark. Be surprised if it doesnt end 10 men each

MANUre won't go down to ten if they are points behind us. Not allowed. Fancy The Dippers might end up with nine, with the ref thinking he's sent off one from each!

Mario seems to be a confused guy pretty understandable given his upbringing and all the racist abuse he has received in his life. He does seem like an amazing person behind it all though. Suarez just appears to be a cheating thug.

the blue panther said:
I'm sure I wasn't the only thinking that if Mario had done to Parker what Suarez did, and if Kompany had done the foot up tackle on Bale that Skrtl did, they would both have been sent off.

Agreed.
But both got away with it by getting ayellow card so are now protected from the FA taking any action.
Mad rules, that a booking saves you from a ban

DaveH said:
Mad rules, that a booking saves you from a ban
Unless you're Adebayor in a blue shirt.

There's nothing to compare with these two for me. Mario's a good guy. ("heart of gold" - Mancini). Cocky, curious, a character if you like - good, because the game doesn't have many, but he's essentially a decent guy who cares.

Suarez is a nasty twat. Everything about him is nasty. Even if we disregard the negrito stuff, he was still trying to wind Evra up through gamesmanship. He admitted what he'd done was intended to be negative. What he did against Ghana was also disgusting, firstly, using his hands, and secondly, celebrating it. He dives, he waves cards. Nasty piece of work in my book. Not a bit like our Mario.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.