Made in Argentina (Aguero film)

agruero.png
Haha. You, sir, have way too much time on your hands.

It does remind me of the lad in the family stand who had Ageuro on his shirt! Wonder if he ever found out?

Haha. You, sir, have way too much time on your hands.

It does remind me of the lad in the family stand who had Ageuro on his shirt! Wonder if he ever found out?

I've always got a spare 3 minutes if it means procrastinating on actual work. I actually timed this as well because I realised how pointless it would be and how much I need to do today.

Loved everything about this film. His family, friends, managers, teammates & supporters all love him & it's easy to see why.

Comes across as a lovely, humble guy - & a great footballer. No wonder he wants to end his playing career at Independiente. Let's hope that's still some way off.

What a brilliant documentary. Great tributes from so many important figures in the game and the love and respect from Zabba and Messi is clear. One of the top 3 players to ever play for us. We are so privileged. Hope he sticks around for a while longer as I would love to win the Champions League with and for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.