Made in Brazil - Robinho

I quite enjoyed that, it was an exciting time.

I wish they'd put that irritating plonker back on sock washing duties though and get him off our screens.

Mad Fax said:
I quite enjoyed that, it was an exciting time.

I wish they'd put that irritating plonker back on sock washing duties though and get him off our screens.

hahahhah chappy a legend in socks washing

Love Robinho. Had a very good 1st season with us. Wouldn't mind a 23 yr old Robinho in the team right now. Him, Silva and Nasri would have scored some crazy goals

Silva_Spell said:
Love Robinho. Had a very good 1st season with us. Wouldn't mind a 23 yr old Robinho in the team right now. Him, Silva and Nasri would have scored some crazy goals

Against solid teams we would get ripped apart. We may score a few but so would they.
That is basically an attack with a whiff of midfield duties stuck on the side.

Nice player on his day but never really hit the heights he could if he applied himself more.
A story we all know and will see again.

I wish someone would dig out the transfer day deadline clip from Sky Sports, when the news came through that we had signed him.

Ardwick Green Park said:
I wish someone would dig out the transfer day deadline clip from Sky Sports, when the news came through that we had signed him.
Me too! What an incredible day and the atmosphere for his debut was unreal. There were brazil shirts with his name on being sold outside and it genuinely felt like something very big was happening. Scored right in front of us in the south stand and I ended up on the floor. Things didn't really work out for him in the end but I still say that his performance against Pompey that year is one of the best I have seen and I agree it would be very interesting to have seen Robinho play in this current team.

Ardwick Green Park said:
Only clip I could find.
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3blnDS27z4[/video]

Unless we sign Messi I don't think a transfer will ever feel that exciting ever again. What a day that was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.