Madness at Haydock racecourse

simonk

Mrs K and I fancy a bit of this - Saturday 6th July.
Ive never been before - so would appreciate advice re what tickets to buy. The choices are:

Premier Enclosure £60 ; County Stand £45 ; Tattersalls £30

Anyone seen a band there before?
Is it worth paying the extra?

I'd pay what you can afford. Saw them at Newmarket and the 60 quid ones afforded you a closer place to watch them. I got cheap tickets as I'd rather stand in a bit of room around me and you can still see and hear them.

Seen Madness loads of times. Always good value. Even the police and stewards are dancing .Get near the front if you can. I would be going to this gig too but I'll be away on holiday .<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:19 am --<br /><br />Seen Madness loads of times. Always good value. Even the police and stewards are dancing .Get near the front if you can. I would be going to this gig too but I'll be away on holiday .

Saw the thread title and thought the Cheshire set had been kicking off with each other.

Leaves thread in disappointment.

Mental_blue said:
Saw the thread title and thought the Cheshire set had been kicking off with each other.

Not much of a Cheshire set at Haydock normally.

More like pissed up Scousers fighting with pissed up Mancs after they've all done their brains in when the jollies have been turned over all day.

tidyman said:
Mental_blue said:

More like pissed up Scousers fighting with pissed up Mancs after they've all done their brains in when the jollies have been turned over all day.

Thank you Tidyman for putting a clear out of town/tourist Blue in the picture. Who could imagine the Cheshire Set at Haydock ? It is near council houses for one thing. Oh no, if I want to see horses I much prefer one of the many hunts we have in our region but if it is racing then it simply has to be Chester. Haydock indeed.

Blue Mist said:
tidyman said:
Mental_blue said:

Thank you Tidyman for putting a clear out of town/tourist Blue in the picture. Who could imagine the Cheshire Set at Haydock ? It is near council houses for one thing. Oh no, if I want to see horses I much prefer one of the many hunts we have in our region but if it is racing then it simply has to be Chester. Haydock indeed.

Well to give Haydock its due, they do have a fantastic lawn mower show every year. One of the best in the North West by all accounts.

tidyman said:
Blue Mist said:
tidyman said:

Well to give Haydock its due, they do have a fantastic lawn mower show every year. One of the best in the North West by all accounts.

Mmmmmm...rotary action.

tidyman said:
Blue Mist said:
tidyman said:

Is that one of them events the police organise every now and then, you know, they put al the stolen property on display and you go along to try and identify yours ? I am not being stereotypical or anything.......well may be I am.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.