Madrid atmosphere

Maybe some renditions of "that coat's from Matalan" at the special knob?!

John Wayne said:
Threads like this are well-meaning and I agree entirely with the sentiment but you're wasting your breath. The atmosphere will be rubbish, as it nearly always is at night matches. When kick-off arrives people just won't feel like singing. I hope I'm wrong.

Have to say that we nee to shift a gear in terms of noise... and I mean positive noise.... I get fookin frustrated with those that don't seem to get that they are part of the action.. and can influence the result

It'll probably be shit like most matches unless something on the pitch ignites it whether it's an early goal or getting a player unfairly sent off and we have our backs to the wall and we give it a really good go. There will be lots of tourists at this one so it might be worse than usual.

really want it to be good, but there will be loads of tourists like there is every champs game and the atmosphere will be okay. Even are first champs games agaisnt napoli and bayern were rubbish.

If you want a hamburg the ticket prices have to cheaper,.

we need to not admire the away fans like we did against ajax n dortmund n get behind city like they do

Can we please have a good old sing song tomorrow and get the atmosphere going back to what it should be Blues?

I am going to be singing loud and proud with my scarf waving high tomorrow and I hope every Blue will join in.

Lets show the Spanish what City is all about and show we are not letting down the greatest division in world football.

CTID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.