Madrid away

Plenty bought using other peoples cards and risking it.

It's only £52. What's the worst, turned away, find a bar
I wonder if the people complaining about the now non-existent possibility that 20 or 30 people who were all season card holders on the CL scheme might have got tickets that wouldn't have qualified for via Thomas Cook will be all over this post as much.

I wonder if the people complaining about the now non-existent possibility that 20 or 30 people who were all season card holders on the CL scheme might have got tickets that wouldn't have qualified for via Thomas Cook will be all over this post as much.

I dont care if honest

Names on tickets, collections at venues etc, I have done it all and it's a pain in the arse.

Get back to the old days. You do what you have to, to get a ticket.

You knew then where you stood. Loyalty schemes caused of this, oh and being successful

I dont care if honest

Names on tickets, collections at venues etc, I have done it all and it's a pain in the arse.

Get back to the old days. You do what you have to, to get a ticket.

You knew then where you stood. Loyalty schemes caused of this, oh and being successful

Let’s return to paying in, doubling up:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.