Madrid away

The point is you could have attended 9? League games and 3 home euros in your life and have the same chance as someone who's been to hundreds of games. Season card 190 + 100 Cup scheme + 30 = 220 points gets you the same chance as 5000 points on monday
Good point and I can see why your peed off,I was 100 short of 9000 and was peeved it dropped 2000 to 7000

Any reason why no tickets are being sold today. Most people still have Saturdays off work so to me it is an obvious day to sell both online and via the phone. It saves hiding in the toilet on Monday morning whilst your boss asks where you are ! The club do seem to take the awkward route where ever possible.

Oh and I agree, the points drop has nothing to do with City Matters

No need to be flippant about it mate, the man has a very valid point, I can fully understand his frustration and surprised you can't, whether you agree with him or not ....

I hope the guy gets his tickets and it isn’t fair people winding him up about it. That’s different to saying he had a valid point but he’s entitled to his opinion. People might post that they lost their paper round because of City Matters, next.

I hope the guy gets his tickets and it isn’t fair people winding him up about it. That’s different to saying he had a valid point but he’s entitled to his opinion. People might post that they lost their paper round because of City Matters, next.
If City matters hadnt pushed for no away points this season, with the points we would have collected this season we would of being going to Madrid. The points drop isn't down to city matters that's down to city not giving a fuck

Any reason why no tickets are being sold today. Most people still have Saturdays off work so to me it is an obvious day to sell both online and via the phone. It saves hiding in the toilet on Monday morning whilst your boss asks where you are ! The club do seem to take the awkward route where ever possible.

Oh and I agree, the points drop has nothing to do with City Matters
Ticket off ice isn't open on Saturdays so they don't have drops on a Saturday.

His point is clear city matter pushed for no away points which means he isn't in the next band up, which is 100% correct.

I do have sympathy as I've talked to the club about the random and inconsistent way they sometimes drop points bands previously. I'd maybe understand if the game was a few days away and they had to get tickets out quickly. It's a month away yet though.

But blaming CM for this is nonsense. We don't set the bands and, as regards away points, everyone is in the same boat. It's not like some lost points and some didn't. In fact I'd say the fact it's gone as low as 7000 points has a lot to do with not giving points for away games. So twiceaseason should be thanking us that he is even in with a shout of getting a ticket, because I doubt he would have been anywhere near one previously. But being one of the moaning brigade, I doubt that he will give us any credit.

Last edited:
If City matters hadnt pushed for no away points this season, with the points we would have collected this season we would of being going to Madrid. The points drop isn't down to city matters that's down to city not giving a fuck
Take it you are a low point holder.
You have more of a chance now of getting an away ticket because of points not given for away games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.