Madrid away

I’m on 9000 points ,booked on the sporting options trip,hopefully it won’t be a game watching in the bar,will it really sell out at them points ,went to Naples and Milan no bother getting tickets for that,or is as someone has said the corporates will have first dibs

There will be loads of corporates but some of them will be accommodated in the couple of hundred more expensive seats that each away team’s fans are bristled to. I assume these tickets will be in addition to the 3,000 bit I’m not sure.

they then returned it with the name tippexed out and my name wrote over. Names on tiks means nothing!

I will be doing this myself as the ticket I am acquiring has someone else’s name on it. That Atalanta one looked like a primary school kid had wrote it

Am I the only one that thinks this will go to General Sale?

I think it will go to pretty low points and possibly general sale. The allocation to Supporters Club Branches have been meagre so I think a big factor is how many tickets go to corporates.

Dear Ms Thunberg,
I tried to be good I really did. At first I said I wouldn't go, then I tried to find someone who was sailing there, you know, like you did to America, it looked so easy for you but sadly my advert in the Sailing Times didn't get answered and anyway, it seems you cant actually sail to Madrid. For that reason I have now booked my flight, I am really sorry and please don't mention me in your next speech to the leaders of the free world.

Yours, B Mist

p.s if you hear of anyone with a spare ticket please pm me. ta.

Am I the only one that thinks this will go to General Sale?
Hope you’re right (well, just down to 15k will do me). The club are normally pretty accurate with their estimations of what points games will usually sell out at though. Is a bit annoying they’re lowering it so gradually mind you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.