Madrid away

Got 3 tickets in the away end - tried to return them today via the club, and he said they're no longer accepting returns.

He said

"Try to sort it outside of the club, he knows people who have done it before and it's never a problem"

Guess this means there should be no issue with the names on the tickets???

Anyway, got three for sale FV. 2 are together, one is on its own.

Mods, please let me know if this isn't allowed.

I've sent a pm

I've sent a pm
Got 3 tickets in the away end - tried to return them today via the club, and he said they're no longer accepting returns.

He said

"Try to sort it outside of the club, he knows people who have done it before and it's never a problem"

Guess this means there should be no issue with the names on the tickets???

Anyway, got three for sale FV. 2 are together, one is on its own.

Mods, please let me know if this isn't allowed.
I’ve Pm’d You

Been confirmed on the site as sold out.

right who knows anything about buying home end?
They only go on sale to their members the start of next month.Best bet would be buying one on the day more than likely. Their tier one face value price is 190 euros with the top tier being 90 euros face value. Crazy.

Just a quick heads up to those that are going, Madrid is not that cosmopolitan as some people think, there is no Tractor Museum for a start but I have managed to find this...…..

Museum of Costume (Museo del Traje) I believe it houses a number of costumes as the name suggests but I do not know if they are farm related or merely national costumes. I will endeavour to undertake more research into this and other exciting things to do whilst we are there and post them on here.

After tickets for the away leg please - will take one but of the eight of us flying out, only four have tickets so far! Many thanks.

Mods, please open/unlock the Madrid Ticket thread please as requests are clogging up the 'Interesting Museums Not Involving Tractors in Madrid' section'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.