Madrid away.

All I can say is they did not check the last time we were there, once the main flow of supporters turn up, even if they start checking the early arrivers, it all goes out of the window once we turn up.... Same at Atalanta, in fact I've never had my ticket checked against my ID the last 8 European away days I've been to .....

That's really helpful. Thanks

Very disappointing to see tickets in the away end on StubHub for £215. Hopefully the club will investigate and get those 'fans' stripped of their points.

Shouldn't be surprised if that's the case should I :-)
What if I owned a box that seated ten people and asked for four tickets.
Club ask me for names.
I just say I don’t know which of the nine others can make it yet and won’t know until nearer the time.
So just give me my four tickets and I’ll make sure they have their names on them.

What if I owned a box that seated ten people and asked for four tickets.
Club ask me for names.
I just say I don’t know which of the nine others can make it yet and won’t know until nearer the time.
So just give me my four tickets and I’ll make sure they have their names on them.
If you owned a box they would pay for the tickets, new passports and flights after you had changed the names by deed poll. Such is the way of things these days .... You off to Madrid by the way?.. Bumped into you at the airport for the semi a few seasons ago as I recall ..... :-)

If you owned a box they would pay for the tickets, new passports and flights after you had changed the names by deed poll. Such is the way of things these days .... You off to Madrid by the way?.. Bumped into you at the airport for the semi a few seasons ago as I recall ..... :-)

think the silence means he doesn’t want to bump into you again:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.