Madrid away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a citizens member. They go on sale tomo at 9am for me. But no tickets are appearing. Doesn’t even show restricted sale. Just vanished from the ticket list. Has this happened to anyone else?

Just checked and it shows tickets still available in block 419 but doesn’t say how many. It allowed me to select one, but as I have already bought one, it then said “the quantity of tickets owned exceeds limitations”. Hope you get one in the morning. Only problem is travel!

Just checked and it shows tickets still available in block 419 but doesn’t say how many. It allowed me to select one, but as I have already bought one, it then said “the quantity of tickets owned exceeds limitations”. Hope you get one in the morning. Only problem is travel!
Thanks for that. I was gonna book the city day trip official package if I do.
but it’s now even showing up as restricted sale tickets. Athletico away is just not showing at all

We have gone for the Milan route. We fly to Milan on Tuesday night (£4.99 !!) and then fly to Madrid Weds morning £24.99. Cheap hotel at Milan airport £40 for 2 of us. Fly back from Madrid to London Heathrow Sat morning for Wembley.
Thanks
Booked same route out
Different return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.