Madrid Away

I know it’s long shot & there like gold dust but I’m after 2 tickets, the names on the tickets isn’t a problem, when there’s a will, there’s a way, hotel & flights booked regardless but anyone who knows of any, would be much appreciated. Cheers Blues.

I’ve got a ticket for the game but can’t make it anymore and willing to sell, does anyone know if this will come back to bite me or have any repercussions from the club should whoever I sell it to not get in the ground? Or is all the risk with whoever takes the ticket?

I’ve got a ticket for the game but can’t make it anymore and willing to sell, does anyone know if this will come back to bite me or have any repercussions from the club should whoever I sell it to not get in the ground? Or is all the risk with whoever takes the ticket?
PM ya

You won’t have any issues mate. The club tbh don’t get word back from Madrid.

I know it’s long shot & there like gold dust but I’m after 2 tickets, the names on the tickets isn’t a problem, when there’s a will, there’s a way, hotel & flights booked regardless but anyone who knows of any, would be much appreciated. Cheers Blues.
As long as the name & oasspot is removed with ink remover, surely they’ll know whose ticket it originally was anyway?

Some tickets today had no names or passport details on just blank like a normal away ticket

These work - can confirm after using today.
Item0-b5WTbg-large.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.