Madrid Away

Traveling to Madrid for the game. If anyone has a spare please let me know. Would love to watch the match and able to meet beforehand to buy.

I’ve read comments on here that IDs will be checked. I’ve bought tickets on here before for Euro games and never had an issue. Has anyone experience of being in Madrid before and were IDs checked ? I’m seriously thinking about going but I won’t if I won’t get in.

thanks
Hi mate, I went when we beat them 2-1 a couple of years ago. ID checks outside the ground were pretty stringent imo. I used my passport as proof and they still gave it a good going over before letting me in.

How are people changing names on tickets then?
I got it off for Madrid last year with an ink rubber. A few lads used Flash Magic Erasers and they worked aswell. Best advice would be to go in to the ground when the queue gets busy as they don't have time to check them then

I got it off for Madrid last year with an ink rubber. A few lads used Flash Magic Erasers and they worked aswell. Best advice would be to go in to the ground when the queue gets busy as they don't have time to check them then
When you say ink rubber, you mean one of these bad boys? If I remember rightly from primary school these bastards never worked

1712327102080.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.