Madrid game on ITV

probably want us to get battered so they can revel in "how big the gulf still is between us and the M****hs",wankers,lets hope we ram it down their throats

bluemoonjack said:
probably want us to get battered so they can revel in "how big the gulf still is between us and the M****hs",wankers,lets hope we ram it down their throats

Sorry folks but I couldn't help myself posting this just for some feedback & opinions.

I am a down to earth guy having followed our beloved BLUE shirted hero's for nearly 40 yrs. Thankfully I brought on board my 2 sons from 1 day old junior Blues lol (both now in early 20's.

We each had well over the loyalty points required for the trip to the mighty Real Madrid & was really looking forward to admitedly my 1st trip abroad to watch the Blues next week. Imagine my horror when I went for the 3 tkts last Wednesday I think it was & was told that our 3 supporters numbers were NOT in any of the 3 cup schemes! After a small disagreement of which I am still addament that I included all 3 of us in the Cup Schemes & remember seeing the screen confirming my renewal online of our Platinum s/cards & inclusion to the schemes.

I hold my hands up & say I never double checked @ any date after my renewal which was way back on the 8th June. The tkt office just said that plenty of time had been allocated for people to join the Cup Schemes & there was nothing they could do. I fully understand what they wer'e saying however I later emailed the office requesting for some kind of screen print of my renewal. I received acknowledgment that this was being investigated but have still NOT received any info.

Basically I am @ the stage where I couldn't give a damn whether they get back to me now for obvious reasons. I will be following the Blues home & away in all cup games via television coverage & as much as it give me pain to say that if & when WE go out of a
each COMPETITION I will be thinking about what I have been able to buy instead of having money withdrawn from my account as the Blues progress. I even declined when asked if I still wanted to join up to the F.A CUP. I was thinking of another F sumthing saying @ the time. Customer Service fot you. Look forward to all ppls response I will just finish with 2 well known words associated with the Blues "TYPICAL CITY"

Jose Mourinho during an interview:
" The difference between our group and the rest is that Real Madrid cannot afford to be sloppy. Neither can our rivals: City, Dortmund and Ajax. In addition, another issue to consider: the two teams that go through from our group will not reach knockout stage of the Champions League in the same state as the 14 that qualify from the other seven groups. Let me explain. We’ll have to go at full pace from the first minute in all of our group stage matches. With maximum intensity, concentration, and putting the opposition under pressure. To get through to the round of 16 will take a lot physical and mental effort. The others will get through feeling fresher, without cards, without suspensions, controlling the players’ pitch time, making rotations … many advantages that Real Madrid, Manchester City, Dortmund and Ajax will not have. We’ll reach the quarters with a huge cumulative effort, probably with cards, with a lot of minutes played at high intensity, and physically and mentally tired."

I totally agree with him regarding fatigue.

tomalter said:
Jose Mourinho during an interview:
" The difference between our group and the rest is that Real Madrid cannot afford to be sloppy. Neither can our rivals: City, Dortmund and Ajax. In addition, another issue to consider: the two teams that go through from our group will not reach knockout stage of the Champions League in the same state as the 14 that qualify from the other seven groups. Let me explain. We’ll have to go at full pace from the first minute in all of our group stage matches. With maximum intensity, concentration, and putting the opposition under pressure. To get through to the round of 16 will take a lot physical and mental effort. The others will get through feeling fresher, without cards, without suspensions, controlling the players’ pitch time, making rotations … many advantages that Real Madrid, Manchester City, Dortmund and Ajax will not have. We’ll reach the quarters with a huge cumulative effort, probably with cards, with a lot of minutes played at high intensity, and physically and mentally tired."

I totally agree with him regarding fatigue.
The word "CHAMPIONS" comes into the equation here. Jesus for a minuet there I thought I was reading something that a certain character who is also known as Taggart had written or quoted!

I Live In A Blue House said:
bluemoonjack said:

Sorry folks but I couldn't help myself posting this just for some feedback & opinions.

I am a down to earth guy having followed our beloved BLUE shirted hero's for nearly 40 yrs. Thankfully I brought on board my 2 sons from 1 day old junior Blues lol (both now in early 20's.

We each had well over the loyalty points required for the trip to the mighty Real Madrid & was really looking forward to admitedly my 1st trip abroad to watch the Blues next week. Imagine my horror when I went for the 3 tkts last Wednesday I think it was & was told that our 3 supporters numbers were NOT in any of the 3 cup schemes! After a small disagreement of which I am still addament that I included all 3 of us in the Cup Schemes & remember seeing the screen confirming my renewal online of our Platinum s/cards & inclusion to the schemes.

I hold my hands up & say I never double checked @ any date after my renewal which was way back on the 8th June. The tkt office just said that plenty of time had been allocated for people to join the Cup Schemes & there was nothing they could do. I fully understand what they wer'e saying however I later emailed the office requesting for some kind of screen print of my renewal. I received acknowledgment that this was being investigated but have still NOT received any info.

Basically I am @ the stage where I couldn't give a damn whether they get back to me now for obvious reasons. I will be following the Blues home & away in all cup games via television coverage & as much as it give me pain to say that if & when WE go out of a
each COMPETITION I will be thinking about what I have been able to buy instead of having money withdrawn from my account as the Blues progress. I even declined when asked if I still wanted to join up to the F.A CUP. I was thinking of another F sumthing saying @ the time. Customer Service fot you. Look forward to all ppls response I will just finish with 2 well known words associated with the Blues "TYPICAL CITY"

Don't you have an email receipt confirming your ST purchase and CS participation?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.