Madrid (h) requests

I'm still trying to transfer my Mrs ticket,on her account online it let's me highlight the ticket when you press transfer,but won't let me transfer it to any of the family and friends

Says you will receive an email when you can transfer the ticket,anyone know how close to game that normally is,I ain't fussed if it's day of game,but just wondered if anyone had experience of this.

Looking for two home tickets seated together for City vs Madrid (17 May) Please let me know if anyone has any tickets available or if they know of anyone who has. Would be much appreciated. Anything would be amazing. Thank you

Hi. I'm looking for one ticket for this game and if anyone is interested, I'm willing to swap with my ticket for last EPL home game of the season with Chelsea. Cheers

Anyone travelling from Guildford or near there next week or know of any mini buses, I’m working down there with another blue so we need to get to Manchester and back to Guildford ,we will pay for petrol
Thanks blues

I'm still trying to transfer my Mrs ticket,on her account online it let's me highlight the ticket when you press transfer,but won't let me transfer it to any of the family and friends

Says you will receive an email when you can transfer the ticket,anyone know how close to game that normally is,I ain't fussed if it's day of game,but just wondered if anyone had experience of this.
Ticket transfer option isn't open yet, for whatever reason I don't know. I think if it still isn't an option by tomorrow I'd be calling the ticket office.

If it’s in your wallet just send whoever is using it a screen shot of the QR code

Works every time for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.