Madrid H

Might have to sell my ticket for this game due to work commitments.
Ticket not yet available though.

Ticket no longer available

Last edited:
Might have to sell my ticket for this game due to work commitments.
Ticket not yet available though.
Keep me in mind then please mate, I'd love to take it off your hands, I'm on the matchday scheme, so transfer shouldn't be a problem cheers in advance.

I have an Arsenal at home ticket Block 107, willing to swap this for a Madrid at home ticket anywhere on the 1st tier

You will have to send the ticket first, as i have bought and sold on here many times

Hi like a few others, I know it’s a long shot but looking for 2 tickets together for me and my son if possible thanks, we fell out the criteria by 1 match unfortunately

Long shot...

Looking for two together for this

OR

If anyone can let me use their member card to purchase x1 and I can purchase one on my own membership.
You're welcome to use mine again if you want?

Edit - I've changed my username from Quagmire blue since the Bayern game last season!

Anyone got a spare supporter number who meets criteria and isnt going that I can add to Friends and family? Have ticket in basket but everyone I have is using theirs

lost out today as one of my CL games didn't count - am trying again tomorrow but don't hold out too much hope

so looking for 1 anywhere if anyone can help

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.