Madrid home tickets in here please.

Looking for 2 Madrid home tickets sat together absolutely anywhere in the stadium, im a season card holder but couldn't get the online to work so missed out.

It's my birthday on the 26th and I would love for my missus and I to go to the game. Went to the PSG game the other week and was hoping on ticket availability today but no dice.

2 tickets, anywhere in the ground... I could be on the roof for all I care! Premium tickets too, I don't mind. I can even prove to you it's my birthday if needs be! :-)

No tout, no rag, true City!

x1 adult ticket desperately needed. please message me if you have one available. much appreciated! Have bought off here before

I have a ticket but desperate to get my cousin a ticket as a surprise for his 12th birthday. Will buy an adult ticket if no concessions available, any stand, thanks for any help.

Hi looking for a ticket for the Madrid game at home - I've been to all the champions league matches barring the most recent PSG one but as I wasn't on the Cityzen scheme I missed out on tickets for the match next week. Would hugely appreciate if anyone was able to sell a ticket - two would be fantastic but if not one would be brilliant. Was able to make all the matches for City's brilliant League Cup run barring the final- the comeback in the Semi final was what this sport and supporting this club is all about. Hoping for a similar performance next week and would love it if I could be there to see it. All the best!

Same as everyone in desperate need for 2 tickets...Best man at a wedding and want to get 2, one for me and one for the groom (before he is no longer allowed to go). Live in Stockport and can pick up anywhere Manchester way. Thanks

just popped back in here to say please put a price when selling. no good saying "pm me". needs to be transparent.

cheers.
Oh and just to add a couple of other things....

1, if someone offers you one through here don't part with any money until you have it in your hand, there will be people out there happy to scam you, and
2, if anyone offers you one by PM for silly money, just drop one up us a PM with a copy of their PM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.