Madrid roll call

charliebigspuds said:
mancmackem said:
4 on the Monday 12:45 from Liverpool, land at 16:20.

Back the Wed 16:55 and land in Liverpool at 18:25.

they're the flights we're on

Three of us on that flight out as well, back on same return flight but on the Thursday

Plenty of us billy no mates travelling on our own, I have no doubt we will all have a cracking day.

As I don't particularly like flying, I have got a bit of a treck to get to this one but was not gonna miss seeing City play Real Madrid on their turf !
Set off on Sunday afternoon Megabus to London, then Eurolines coach at 21:30 arriving in Paris Monday at 7am. Get an overnight Train from Paris at 18:53 to Madrid arriving in Madrid Tuesday morning and do it all again on the return Wednesday Evening ! It's a long journey but Can't Wait and with it all costing around £200 with one nights Accomodation it's not too bad.

jbking said:
As I don't particularly like flying, I have got a bit of a treck to get to this one but was not gonna miss seeing City play Real Madrid on their turf !
Set off on Sunday afternoon Megabus to London, then Eurolines coach at 21:30 arriving in Paris Monday at 7am. Get an overnight Train from Paris at 18:53 to Madrid arriving in Madrid Tuesday morning and do it all again on the return Wednesday Evening ! It's a long journey but Can't Wait and with it all costing around £200 with one nights Accomodation it's not too bad.

Have you tried getting pissed before you get on a plane, taking loads of drugs, injecting a bit of smack, sniffing glue. I'd try all these alternatives before Id take that route !

Fair play mate you've got bigger testicles than me.

jbking said:
Well done fella.

It's not too bad, get to spend time in London, Paris and Madrid so plenty of drinking time in three European cities for one Game.
The amount I would need to drink to get me on a plane now would probably mean that I would not be allowed on the thing anyway.

jbking said:

If i had a hat on, i'd take it off.......have a good trip bud

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.