Madrid roll call

TGR said:
Bristol, Luton, Gatwick, London City?
And we have the cheek to slag off the Rags FFS!

It's taking us 3 hours and 30 minutes to drive to bristol you cheeky fucker.

I will be sat in the Oldham general hospital labour ward, I hope to God the baby arrives before 745pm on the Tuesday, hope you guys have a great time.

TGR said:
Bristol, Luton, Gatwick, London City?
And we have the cheek to slag off the Rags FFS!
It's £100 less than going from Manchester, £140 without taking train fare from Manchester to Gatwick into account!

These threads are shit! Who cares if anyone's going to an away game! Shall i start a who's got a mercedes roll call? Maybe an own your own home outright roll call? What about if someone starts an own your own business roll call? Just laughing in the face of those who can't make it, if you ask me.

I'm going madrid! ;0) ;0) ;0) ;0) ;0)

2 of us. Flying out Sunday. Back on Fri, hopefully in time to see Dexy`s at the Bridgewater Hall.
My girlfriends brother is doing the TC 1 dayer.

Absolutely gutted I can't be there, you are all so lucky to be following City in Europe and a game at the Bernabau v Madrid is right up there on the wish list.

Lokeren and Groclin are the highlights of my European adventures, you don't know how lucky you are, enjoy every minute and enjoy a beer or two for all the Blues who cannot be there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.