Madrid roll call

We are on a shuttle bus going into Brussels. A bit of lunch and shopping for chocolate before heading back to airport for evening flight to Madrid .

We're just setting off from Lancaster to Bristol airport, fly at 5pm, gonna have an afternoon session in Bristol.

Working from home today, basically just killing time on here before setting off to M/CR Airport about 17:00 for the 18:50 flight to Madrid

Should have bags in hotel by about 23:30 then 50Yrd walk to plaza santa ana for a few hours of the local culture

de niro said:
dum spiro spero said:
Arrived today. Beers are cheap, tapas is filling & not been pickpocketed once. Time for some more Gambos Pil Pil.

where are you drinking fella? sounds good.
I was in Spain a couple of months back and couldn't believe how cheap Madrid was compared with the more touristy parts of the country.

On the day of the European Championships homecoming parade, I went to a pavement cafe on the Gran Via that was charging just EUR 3 for a bucket of Estrella. I even took a photo to prove it to the lads back home!! Can't remember exactly where it was, but between Plaza de Espana and Callao, near the Lion King theatre. Enjoy.

2hn4buw.jpg

w17bpx.jpg
29cun21.jpg

In work this morning, finish at lunch. Then manchester to heathrow, heathrow to madrid. Party time, don't expect anything less than a draw. Staying in the gran via and that pic of a bucket of beer has made me giddy. Comeonyoublues!!!!!

Dubai Blue said:
de niro said:
dum spiro spero said:
Arrived today. Beers are cheap, tapas is filling & not been pickpocketed once. Time for some more Gambos Pil Pil.

where are you drinking fella? sounds good.
I was in Spain a couple of months back and couldn't believe how cheap Madrid was compared with the more touristy parts of the country.

On the day of the European Championships homecoming parade, I went to a pavement cafe on the Gran Via that was charging just EUR 3 for a bucket of Estrella. I even took a photo to prove it to the lads back home!! Can't remember exactly where it was, but between Plaza de Espana and Callao, near the Lion King theatre. Enjoy.

2hn4buw.jpg

w17bpx.jpg
29cun21.jpg

5 Bottles for 3 euro i've gotta find this place :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.