Magaluf 2011...

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

OK lads next week I'm off to the almighty Magaluf (Thursday-Monday) for a mates stag do.

Has anyone ever been? If so what are the places to go to I want the full shebang Pubs, clubs, resturants, brothels (If I don't manage to pull one night)

Yep, 2009!

I enjoyed Coyote Ugly's near BCM (the big club there) the best. Better than the film and a couple of big Russian lads who thought they could take the heat got their arses ruined by the barmaids and their own belts. One lad had CK implanted on his arse cheek at the end she hit him so hard!

There's an Indie bar going towards the beach in the centre opposite where Chaplins is. We ended up in Chaplins every night, it was ok but just like your average late night bar at home. Was 5 euro for a large glass vodka redbull in here.

Avoid KFC, it's EXPENSIVE!

You will get a few black prossies approaching you, watch your wallets as they put your hands around you for business as they prowl on the pissed up Brits.

Not the best but it's who you're with not where you're at. Get ruined, and live for it!

mancmackem said:
Yep, 2009!

I enjoyed Coyote Ugly's near BCM (the big club there) the best. Better than the film and a couple of big Russian lads who thought they could take the heat got their arses ruined by the barmaids and their own belts. One lad had CK implanted on his arse cheek at the end she hit him so hard!

There's an Indie bar going towards the beach in the centre opposite where Chaplins is. We ended up in Chaplins every night, it was ok but just like your average late night bar at home. Was 5 euro for a large glass vodka redbull in here.

Avoid KFC, it's EXPENSIVE!

You will get a few black prossies approaching you, watch your wallets as they put your hands around you for business as they prowl on the pissed up Brits.

Not the best but it's who you're with not where you're at. Get ruined, and live for it!

Yeah I heard about KFC its weird that one.
Yeah got the same in Gran Canaria pickpocketing prozzies.
When I get back if I make a new topic indicating that I've got an STI and a badly damaged liver then I've had a good time ;0)

It will be full of fat Geordies in their forties with Newcastle kits on, all saying "Shearer" on the back.

You should have gone at the end of March or the end of September when the resort is full of middle aged Golfers who need an early night and NURSES in groups of twos and threes!!

ifiwasarichfan said:
It will be full of fat Geordies in their forties with Newcastle kits on, all saying "Shearer" on the back.

You should have gone at the end of March or the end of September when the resort is full of middle aged Golfers who need an early night and NURSES in groups of twos and threes!!

Fat Geordies in their Forties? You sir have just single handedly sold Magaluf to me. Now I can't wait, I'm gonna bag me a massive orange Geordie lass that could bench press 2 Sam Allerdyces.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

Fat Geordies in their Forties? You sir have just single handedly sold Magaluf to me. Now I can't wait, I'm gonna bag me a massive orange Geordie lass that could bench press 2 Sam Allerdyces.
Ye but he was on about Geordie blokes!!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

Like the cock eh?

Anyway, heard Malia is better.

Went after my A Levels in the summer of '94....i dont think i will EVER return.

Great "holiday" if you're 18/19 though...

ifiwasarichfan said:

This sounds interesting. I'm off there for a stage do on the 9th September. Any more info please????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.