Magaluf and onwards !

Michael Corleone

Swapping Kolo's samples with Wayne Bridges'
Just booked a holiday for 10 days in Majorca (near Magaluf) this summer. Anyone been before and have any do's or don'ts. Around 20 of us going on a lads holiday as it'll be our last year together before heading off to various Unis.

Also thinking about hitting up Barca and Amsterdam so if you've been to either of them advice would be appreciated.

How much you paying mate? Just me and a group of the lads want to go abroad. just looking at prices.

I might see you there. Thinking about fucking off somewhere in the summer (or sooner) for work.

If in doubt just watch The Inbetweeners film and do as they do, you can't go wrong.

billy_big_spuds said:
DO'S *

poco loco's
banana's
boomerang
bcm
the venue

DON'TS

Go skinny dipping and leave yer clothes on the shore to get robbed off some fucker

* dunno if these are still open, its been years since i last went

My dad has a villa on the island there so I've been once a year for the past 10 years or so !

BCM & Banana Joe's are a must although do try and get out of Magaluf - there's so much to do on the western part of the island !

Some great golf courses over there if you're a golfer.
The waterparks are amazing although last time I went the best one had closed down :(

10 years this year since I last went. I fucking love the place, well actually it's Palma Nova we stayed in, which is a little more quiet but only 10 mins walk to the main bars.

I'm guessing you're a group of lads, so this won't really float your boat. There's a curry house on the beach front between Palma Nova and Magaluf called the Viceroy of India. If you have a chilled night away from all the clubs, go there. Never had a curry since that which matches how good it was.

There's a bar called Stop Bar too, has traffic lights outside it. Go in there.

Fuck I wish I was in my 20's again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.