Magaluf :- Yaya Song !

Its being happening for a while in England. I live in the midlands and a lot of my mates and mates of mates will just start singing it when everyone has had a drink and everyone joins in. This is a few months back! They dont even support City, many follow wolves and baggies, but still love it.

It is a quality song which everyone can do the dance to, but I think there is a deeper love for city and hate for united.

Someone I know went to magaluf and they have just told me that it was going on a couple of weeks ago as wel. How mad. It's like a new craze.

@Sheppy_wwfc: “Police in Zante last night fired tear gas at 2000 boozed up Brits singing yaya/kolo toure song!” WHAT?! Hahaha scenes must of been unreal!

The video doesn't do it justice.

I went last year and got it going, we got a about 100 doing it. This year was ridiculous though.

It was absolutely mega, thousands of pissed up blues, reds, scousers, cockneys, Scots, Irish, Welsh, girls, Spanish all going for it.

A couple of United fans then started trying "Oh Robin van Persie", this just made everyone do the Toure song louder.

Even when the dibble waded in with their batons, people were still going for it.

Taking over the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.