Magic Mushrooms? (Pics)

Back in the early 90s, this would have been a pretty common activity for us...along with other similar, but not so natural substances....we had amazing craic, and some of the craziest and funniest times we could ever experience.

But now in my mid/late 40s i cant think if anything worse! An old tripping buddy of mine was away in amsterdam about 10-15 years ago and got talked into doing a load of mushrooms....and whilst he said it was fun for a while, his mind just kept jumping to real-life, mundane but ultimately, stressful things.....his mortgage, kids, credit card debts....even started worrying about a bit of skirting board he hadnt secured properly before he left...thinking one of his kids would "trip" and hurt themselves....because of all this stuff on his mind, he couldnt relax and enjoy it. funny as fuck when he was trying to tell me about it LOL

i think these experiences are best when you are young, naive and bugger all to worry about!! LOL

Back in the early 90s, this would have been a pretty common activity for us...along with other similar, but not so natural substances....we had amazing craic, and some of the craziest and funniest times we could ever experience.

But now in my mid/late 40s i cant think if anything worse! An old tripping buddy of mine was away in amsterdam about 10-15 years ago and got talked into doing a load of mushrooms....and whilst he said it was fun for a while, his mind just kept jumping to real-life, mundane but ultimately, stressful things.....his mortgage, kids, credit card debts....even started worrying about a bit of skirting board he hadnt secured properly before he left...thinking one of his kids would "trip" and hurt themselves....because of all this stuff on his mind, he couldnt relax and enjoy it. funny as fuck when he was trying to tell me about it LOL

i think these experiences are best when you are young, naive and bugger all to worry about!! LOL
true, i wouldn't dream of having acid or shrooms now, or a smoke if im honest.

I’m in my mid fifties, kids all grown up, all happy , no money worries, So not much goes on in my little brain to worry about so every now and then is good for my soul if not my body lol

I know it’s a bit of “how long is a piece of string” but I’ve got hold of some ground Golden teacher shrooms, .. I’d describe myself as a seasoned campaigner ;). How much in weight should I take for a nice but not mind bending session ? I still want to be able to put a record on lol
Hmmm..? Half a teaspoon in a small beer maybe.

The last time I had any I brewed a dbl handful in a teapot, slurped it off and waited for what seemed like an age for something to happen. When I did realise they'd kicked in I was hiding under my bed thinking the fuzz were outside waiting to raid the house (was only a cycle courier) and during the previous five hours I had started & finished an abstract oil painting, tidied up my room, made dinner for my housemates and had a bath! Never again.
When my hedonistic lifestyle came to an enforced halt I took solace in half a trip and a long bath on Saturday nights to ease the pain.

I know it’s a bit of “how long is a piece of string” but I’ve got hold of some ground Golden teacher shrooms, .. I’d describe myself as a seasoned campaigner ;). How much in weight should I take for a nice but not mind bending session ? I still want to be able to put a record on lol

I know its late but I very recently tried 40g wet (equates to roughly 4g dried) golden teachers and had a bizarre afternoon. I was walking like Mr Soft and had very intense visuals, almost felt like I was dreaming for the whole time. Really strange but nice experience, but don't see it as something I could do on a regular basis.

I know its late but I very recently tried 40g wet (equates to roughly 4g dried) golden teachers and had a bizarre afternoon. I was walking like Mr Soft and had very intense visuals, almost felt like I was dreaming for the whole time. Really strange but nice experience, but don't see it as something I could do on a regular basis.
Ha ha, if you like walking around like Mr Soft you should try a little bump of ketamine every half an hour or so ;)
We worked out a dried gram to start , then another gram a couple of hours later,, not too mental but in a group it seemed to work well ,, much fun ;) .. Cheers for the reply

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.