Magnificent 7

quality,that film saved my ould mans life,back in the bad ould days of the troubles,my ould man used to go to the local pub every friday night,this one friday he did,nt cause the magnificent 7 was on and he wanted to watch the end,a bomb went off in town wrecked the pub and killed 5,they were sitting in his regular seat

paddystyle said:
quality,that film saved my ould mans life,back in the bad ould days of the troubles,my ould man used to go to the local pub every friday night,this one friday he did,nt cause the magnificent 7 was on and he wanted to watch the end,a bomb went off in town wrecked the pub and killed 5,they were sitting in his regular seat

Fucking hell!

paddystyle said:
that story's even more exciting than the film.

My father-in-law-to-be saw this film 40+ times at the cinema, and later won Steve McQueen's shirt in a competition. The guy's obsessed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.